Legends - Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admins - Moderators - Developers -- For those of you wanting to help

2 posters

Go down

Admins - Moderators - Developers -- For those of you wanting to help Empty Admins - Moderators - Developers -- For those of you wanting to help

Post  NotYetRated Fri 19 Aug 2011 - 16:16

I have been getting, per usual, a ton of requests to be an admin, be an op, be a mod. No one who asks this really seems to ever read these forums. And most definitely have not followed the rule "Ask NYR NOTHING in game, use the FORUMS". Despite this, I will still post this here for everyone to ignore.

I DO NOT NEED:
- Admins/Mods/Ops who want to be such just to gain access to commands.
- Admins/Mods/Ops who do not know the anything about our server, or how it is run.
- Admins/Mods/Ops who have not read through all of the guides posted on these forums.
- Admins/Mods/Ops of people who JUST joined the server.
- "Can I be op Can I be op Can I be op" people. This is BANNABLE now.

WHAT I DO NEED:
- Admins/Mods who have been on this server, who know this server, who follow the rules.
- Admins/Mods who are willing to HELP RUN the server, NOT play on it.
- Developers who know website development, plugin development, server administration.
- Developers who are familiar with Bukkit, its plugins, how they work.
- People familiar with TinyCore Linux, command line only.
- People willing to learn(by themselves, not via me teaching) any of the above.
- Help from people who are ACTIVE on these forums!
- Suggestions on what would make the server a better place, more fun, etc.
- More "Legends" so we can upgrade our hardware to allow for more/better plugins with more people online. Smile

NotYetRated
Admin

https://legendsmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Admins - Moderators - Developers -- For those of you wanting to help Empty Re: Admins - Moderators - Developers -- For those of you wanting to help

Post  Dempsey Wed 23 Nov 2011 - 22:46

I would like to request to he a moderator! It might be a longs it due to the fact that I just signed up on the forums and all. I have been helping new players on the server and would like to take the role of helping the new players, I know that is all moderators jobs, but I tend to be on the most(I have no life XD) I hope you consider this thought. I DO have admin experience and will NEVER abuse my abilities exept for a two second joke mute XD. I think by now you know that I have been very active
On the server. Thank you for listening, great wolf king

-Nether Hunter Dempsey
Dempsey
Dempsey

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMinecraftzombies

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum