Legends - Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legendary Single Donations

+2
Dempsey
NotYetRated
6 posters

Go down

Legendary Single Donations Empty Legendary Single Donations

Post  NotYetRated Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 13:19

Teleportation $6
Gain access to the use of teleporting to and from members! This is a 90 day pass to the use of teleporting. Teleportation has a 5 second warm-up, and a 15 minute cool-down period.

Tree Chop $4.50
Gives you the ability to bring down an entire tree simply by taking out the lowest log! Good for 90 days from date of purchase.

Auction House $15.00
Grants the players an Auction house in their personal house or town! Good for 120 days.

/Spawn $10.00
Ability to use /spawn to return to the server spawn. Has a 30 minute cool-down, and a 5 second warm-up. Good for 90 days.

Server Vault $6.00
Grants the player a Vault within Wolfton. This vault is 100% secure, and contains 4 double chests. These vaults will NEVER be lost, even if a map change is ever necessary. These vaults are good for the life of the server.

1,500 Gil $2.00
Grants the players 1,500 Gil.

4,000 Gil $5.00
Grants the players 4,000 Gil.

10,000 Gil $10.00
Grants the players 10,000 Gil.

50,000 Gil $20.00
Grants the players 35,000 Gil.

Town Bonus plots $5.00
Good for 25 town bonus plots for one single town.

Town Bonus Plots II $20.00
Good for 200 town bonus plots, plus enough money to claim 25 of them. Money MUST BE USED immediately to claim the plots.

Town Starter $35.00
Good for one town of 200 bonus plots, plus the ability to claim 100 of the plots free of charge. Money MUST BE USED immediately to claim the plots.

Creature Spawner! $10.00
Allows you to break creature spawners and have them dropped as an item, which you can then place anywhere you want! It will retain its MOB type! Good for 90 days.

Creature Spawn Change $15.00
This is the same as the Creature Spawner perk, except it allows you to change the type of creature spawner you have to any creature you want, set the rate of spawns and allow for redstone activated creature spawns! Think of activating a creature spawner to spawn Giants around your town when it is being attacked Smile. Good for 90 days.

Ability to Hide from Dynmap! $7.00
Allows you the ability to hide/show yourself on the dynmap! Perfect use for those who wish to PvP and sneak up on people without being seen! Good for 90 days.

500 levels $10.00
This grants your character the experience equivalent of going from level 1 to 500!! NOTE: If you are level 1, you will end up about level 500, if you are level 50, you will gain less than 500 levels, due to the way MC does leveling.

Potion Kit $6.00
Grants you TWO DOUBLE chests of ANY potions you want!

Last edited by NotYetRated on Mon 16 Jan 2012 - 18:35; edited 3 times in total

NotYetRated
Admin

https://legendsmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Legendary Single Donations Empty Re: Legendary Single Donations

Post  Dempsey Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 23:27

this may be the dumbest question ever, but lets say you cant donate(cause you dont have any way, shape, or form to donate, cause your parents think that it is all a scam) is there a way to earn this stuff otherwise?
Dempsey
Dempsey

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMinecraftzombies

Back to top Go down

Post  penben55 Fri 2 Dec 2011 - 0:31

Dempsey wrote:this may be the dumbest question ever, but lets say you cant donate(cause you dont have any way, shape, or form to donate, cause your parents think that it is all a scam) is there a way to earn this stuff otherwise?

Well, you can always mix up some kind of knock out potion and give it to your parents, but a pre-paid Visa card (If you don't have any other means of donating) and go from there.
Other than that, some contests I saw had a month of membership reward. Perhaps doing lots of contracts will give you a good month or so of Legend Status. I'll talk to the master about that one. Smile
But the whole point of donating is to make the server better and to ease the burdens of running such a big and epic server. Expect even better legend advantages in the future! Smile
penben55
penben55

Back to top Go down

Post  Dempsey Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 12:52

I heard of the prepaid visa before, but I'm from Wisconsin(lika bossss) and we don't have those laying around... And I can't do the contests without supplied materisls
Dempsey
Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post  NotYetRated Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 15:37

Dempsey wrote:I heard of the prepaid visa before, but I'm from Wisconsin(lika bossss) and we don't have those laying around... And I can't do the contests without supplied materisls

hehe Wisconsin will have pre-paid visa's just like anywhere else in the first world.... Check local stores for "gift card visas" or something

NotYetRated
Admin

https://legendsmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  penben55 Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 16:07

Dempsey wrote:I heard of the prepaid visa before, but I'm from Wisconsin(lika bossss) and we don't have those laying around... And I can't do the contests without supplied materisls

Check like Walmart or Target, there normally at the cash register area.
penben55
penben55

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcarnus Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 17:06

NotYetRated wrote:

hehe Wisconsin will have pre-paid visa's just like anywhere else in the first world.... Check local stores for "gift card visas" or something
That's what I'm looking for lol. How do you get em though? Just go up and ask for it? Or is there something special or seomthign u ahve to do.
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Post  penben55 Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 20:06

StarPaladinAlc wrote:
NotYetRated wrote:

That's what I'm looking for lol. How do you get em though? Just go up and ask for it? Or is there something special or seomthign u ahve to do.

From what I heard (I never used one before) you either pick one up by the cash register or ask for one there. You give them the money for how much you wanna put on there and Visa taxes you a tiny bit. I think my friend said he bought a $100 worth and Visa taxed like $3-5. From there you can select an option to "Buy with Visa card" or something... codes prob on back.. i don't really know.
penben55
penben55

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcarnus Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 20:16

penben55 wrote:
StarPaladinAlc wrote:
NotYetRated wrote:

From what I heard (I never used one before) you either pick one up by the cash register or ask for one there. You give them the money for how much you wanna put on there and Visa taxes you a tiny bit. I think my friend said he bought a $100 worth and Visa taxed like $3-5. From there you can select an option to "Buy with Visa card" or something... codes prob on back.. i don't really know.
Oh...
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Post  Matilda Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 20:21

works like a real credit card, you just have the set limit on the card.. 25,50,100,200$ cards.

Matilda

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcarnus Sat 3 Dec 2011 - 20:55

Matilda wrote:works like a real credit card, you just have the set limit on the card.. 25,50,100,200$ cards.
Oh thanks.
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Post  Dempsey Sun 4 Dec 2011 - 12:39

Perfect... Walmart is only able to get to by driving and my mom will no way in hell let me get one... Wish me luck gettin one scratch
Dempsey
Dempsey

Back to top Go down

Post  Neotician Wed 14 Mar 2012 - 12:05

NotYetRated wrote:
50,000 Gil $20.00
Grants the players 35,000 Gil.!

Slight typo ;p
Neotician
Neotician