Legends - Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In-game Commands Book

5 posters

Go down

In-game Commands Book Empty In-game Commands Book

Post  Alcarnus Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 18:44

I will be publishing an in-game book on commands soon! It will contain all essential commands for new players or people who don't know em! Very Happy Gimme a day or so! Razz
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

In-game Commands Book Empty Re: In-game Commands Book

Post  NotYetRated Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 18:46

StarPaladinAlc wrote:I will be publishing an in-game book on commands soon! It will contain all essential commands for new players or people who don't know em! Very Happy Gimme a day or so! Razz

And you will be paid accordingly! That is spectacular Smile

NotYetRated
Admin

https://legendsmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcarnus Wed 16 Nov 2011 - 21:35

Oh, I just made it cause I was getting pissed cuz of all the questions.....but sure! LOL
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcarnus Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 15:33

Ok, just be sure. I put the commands book in the webauction, will the data get deleted?
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Post  arbo Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 17:49

WOW! what a wonderful question I dont believe auction knows about bookworm... didnt want to tell everyone their stories mightve been lost forever got quite a few books put in the library. I better go check on them when the plugin is ready
arbo
arbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcarnus Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 17:56

I'm glad you think my questions are wonderful! Very Happy And this realization saddens me so....
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Post  NotYetRated Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 18:28

StarPaladinAlc wrote:I'm glad you think my questions are wonderful! Very Happy And this realization saddens me so....

Iiiiiii dont know.... I am not sure how bookworm handles the books.... so.. im not really sure how webauction will take them. Web auction bases it off of the item ID, so if a normal book, and a bookwork book have the same item id.... we are out of luck..

NotYetRated
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  penben55 Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 22:55

Is there a way to display your books without someone stealing them? I'm quite new to this bookworm. And by that I mean never heard of it before XD
penben55
penben55

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcarnus Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 23:13

UPDATE! YOur data does NOT get erased! Very Happy And Ben, you can use a bookshelf to let em read it from there. Also, you can use it to duplicate multiple copies too.
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Post  Urza Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 16:37

NotYetRated wrote:
StarPaladinAlc wrote:I'm glad you think my questions are wonderful! Very Happy And this realization saddens me so....

Iiiiiii dont know.... I am not sure how bookworm handles the books.... so.. im not really sure how webauction will take them. Web auction bases it off of the item ID, so if a normal book, and a bookwork book have the same item id.... we are out of luck..

now that you mention it, Bookworm stores books in its own save folder, also i believe there is a way to make a book out of game, then replace text file of paticular book already titled in game. Would make it a lot easier to make server books....
Urza
Urza

Back to top Go down

Post  NotYetRated Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 16:46

Urza wrote:
NotYetRated wrote:

now that you mention it, Bookworm stores books in its own save folder, also i believe there is a way to make a book out of game, then replace text file of paticular book already titled in game. Would make it a lot easier to make server books....

You make a good point Urza. I looked in to it and have posted the .txt files to the server downloads page. Feel free to take a look at the books and formatting. You CAN send me updates to existing books. You CANNOT send me NEW text files to create NEW books. First make the book in game,. put ANYTHING for the text, THEN request from me the .txt file for you to update.

Or, if you are clever, note the name of your book as how the .txt files will be and send it to me like that, named correctly, it will work without me initially sending you the file.

NOTE: IF YOU INCORRECTLY FORMAT, IT MAY CRASH THE SERVER WHEN I UPLOAD IT. SO DONT FUDGE IT UP.

legendsmc.dyndns.org/downloads/books.rar

NotYetRated
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum