Legends - Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Getting modern with updates! - TWITTER!

5 posters

Go down

Getting modern with updates! - TWITTER! Empty Getting modern with updates! - TWITTER!

Post  NotYetRated Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 16:21

In our immense down time, I have had time to update a couple of back end ways about covering the server, updates, etc etc. Most of it will be transparent to you guys, but make things easier for me.

One feature I am introducing which I hope all of you will enjoy is Twitter feeds! I have created a Twitter account for the server, which will detail all important information and status updates!! LegendsMC, follow us and keep up to date! I feel I will use this much more often than I have used the forums and website in the past. I am horrible at providing updates, because I have very little time to do so. Twitter should make updates quick and easy, limiting me to nice short snaps of info. Let me know hwat u all think.

Last edited by NotYetRated on Wed 7 Mar 2012 - 12:11; edited 1 time in total

NotYetRated
Admin

https://legendsmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Getting modern with updates! - TWITTER! Empty Re: Getting modern with updates! - TWITTER!

Post  Neotician Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 16:24

I don't use twitter, made an account to monitor lulzsec a bit back but that's it..

Stil, i think it's a great idea and i will deff. be watching.
Neotician
Neotician

Back to top Go down

Getting modern with updates! - TWITTER! Empty Re: Getting modern with updates! - TWITTER!

Post  NotYetRated Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 16:32

Neotician wrote:I don't use twitter, made an account to monitor lulzsec a bit back but that's it..

Stil, i think it's a great idea and i will deff. be watching.

I actually do not use it personally either. But decided to make an account because it makes it easy to convey info about the server status. A nice small phone app and it only takes a couple of seconds to issue a tweet. With the server forums, it takes me a few minutes on my phone to do so haha.... We will see if I am actually good about using it.

NotYetRated
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Matilda Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 16:36

Great to hear, I will recreate my account for the updates, so tomorrow hopefully the server will be up?

Matilda

Back to top Go down

Post  NotYetRated Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 16:43

Matilda wrote:Great to hear, I will recreate my account for the updates, so tomorrow hopefully the server will be up?

My ISP tells me today. I am currently out of town, but they are due to call me when repairs are complete. I have not received my auto-notification my server is set to send me of being back online yet, but will know withing minutes when we have connection back. I will be able to bring us back online from the road luckily. Smile

NotYetRated
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcarnus Sun 4 Mar 2012 - 18:28

Wow, great to see we are expanding our reach! I'll be sure to set up an account soon.
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Post  arbo Wed 20 Jun 2012 - 18:29

Sounds like a plan Im on it, miss my laptop but got a phone that might be able to twitter W@_@T!
arbo
arbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum