Legends - Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion - Contests

+3
Alcarnus
havnoname2
EnZiGuRi
7 posters

Go down

Suggestion - Contests Empty Suggestion - Contests

Post  EnZiGuRi Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 20:58

Hi.

Me and Astra thinking make something different on server and we talk about contest for example the biggest house, the best decoration, the best garden and much more. It's just a suggestion to put more action in server. Who win some contest win a reward like mats or Gil, what Admins want.
To make this contest we need a minime number players.
Will be fun. Wink

EnZiGuRi

EnZiGuRi

Back to top Go down

Suggestion - Contests Empty Re: Suggestion - Contests

Post  havnoname2 Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 21:07

count me in whut kind of contest
havnoname2
havnoname2

Back to top Go down

Post  EnZiGuRi Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 21:12

We need the authorization of the admins to make the contest and the schedule, and of course, the players needed to make them
Wink

EnZiGuRi

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcarnus Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 23:25

Shocked Was just gonna post this. Ok, so I was thinking.....Wonders of Legends! Make your very own unique wonder and show me and get recognition in the video! Very Happy If NYR approves of this idea, he will give you money for building the thing, and if enough people watch my videos, I'll pay you for BEING in the video!!! cheers Something like that.....but the wonders thing definitely! clown
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Post  NotYetRated Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 13:20

I love these dieas. Make them happen guys. Remember, any and every contest which I approve, and has at minimum 3 submissions, will be granted a prize worthy of its merit. Smile

NotYetRated
Admin

https://legendsmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Normal Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 7:18

Naked run to the end of the world?
Every participant spawned in town with empty inventory, any teleport is disabled, spawning back on death.
The first one who bounces from the edge of the world wins. Smile
Anyone can build sluppy depots before along the route, but they can be griefed, trapped, and the server is PVP. Carmageddon in MC

Normal

http://www.xfire.com/profile/normal72/

Back to top Go down

Post  penben55 Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 2:07

What about the legendary Dwarvern Challenge? Kinda failed last time because I didn't have a official date or anything, but I have hopes. This is by far my favorite challenge on MC, surviving with friends, realistic as when you die your out so everyone is very careful.
penben55
penben55

Back to top Go down

Post  NotYetRated Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 11:10

penben55 wrote:What about the legendary Dwarvern Challenge? Kinda failed last time because I didn't have a official date or anything, but I have hopes. This is by far my favorite challenge on MC, surviving with friends, realistic as when you die your out so everyone is very careful.

This is possible! And it can be done very easily now, to ensure no cheating!

Essentially, we can make a new "world", have a sign/portal automatically teleport you to the world. The teleport will place you underground, clear your inventory(to prevent cheaters) and automatically give you what ever items are decided necessary for the challenge. Or we can just have chests in the DC world full of the items deemed necessary for the challenge.

This way, cheating can be greatly diminished! We can also limit the size of the world, and place bedrock on the surface to not allow anyone to reach it.

let me know, and we can get moving on setting it up.

NotYetRated
Admin

https://legendsmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  penben55 Mon 7 Nov 2011 - 23:31

NotYetRated wrote:
penben55 wrote:What about the legendary Dwarvern Challenge? Kinda failed last time because I didn't have a official date or anything, but I have hopes. This is by far my favorite challenge on MC, surviving with friends, realistic as when you die your out so everyone is very careful.

This is possible! And it can be done very easily now, to ensure no cheating!

Essentially, we can make a new "world", have a sign/portal automatically teleport you to the world. The teleport will place you underground, clear your inventory(to prevent cheaters) and automatically give you what ever items are decided necessary for the challenge. Or we can just have chests in the DC world full of the items deemed necessary for the challenge.

This way, cheating can be greatly diminished! We can also limit the size of the world, and place bedrock on the surface to not allow anyone to reach it.

let me know, and we can get moving on setting it up.

Duuuuuuuuuuuude!! That's genius! Sounds good man. Set a date for the event and I'LL BE THERE! Very Happy Let me know if you need help with anything and I'll see what I can do.

Also, if this is happening, we can advertise at the spawn... since no one reads the forums for events. The more the merrier! cyclops
penben55
penben55

Back to top Go down

Post  Normal Tue 8 Nov 2011 - 6:19

If you put the basespawn before an advertising wall, you will see it in the login process.
Not a lot of people spawns at Wolfton, I think.

Normal

http://www.xfire.com/profile/normal72/

Back to top Go down

Post  firewok0 Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 22:23

Normal wrote:If you put the basespawn before an advertising wall, you will see it in the login process.
Not a lot of people spawns at Wolfton, I think.

Ok, really excited about the challenge. When is it going to happen?

firewok0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum