Legends - Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TOWNY WAR???

5 posters

Go down

TOWNY WAR??? Empty TOWNY WAR???

Post  Urza Thu 3 Nov 2011 - 23:40

ok vote:
Who wants war and who doesnt. make your post here
Urza
Urza

Back to top Go down

TOWNY WAR??? Empty Re: TOWNY WAR???

Post  firewok0 Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 20:31

Urza wrote:ok vote:

Hmm... though not very helpful, here's my opinion.

Well, I think Towny War would be fun, but be destructive to the server. It wouldn't be very good for Star's videos and stuff like that. And there is the possibility that one member could exploit the system somehow, or turn into a dictator, or stuff like that, which would make it less fun.

So, in conclusion, I am in abstention, not choosing either way, but letting you guys decide.

Yep, not very helpful.

firewok0

Back to top Go down

Post  Urza Fri 4 Nov 2011 - 23:50

lol i just want to know who will and who wont commit to war this christmas break Smile
Urza
Urza

Back to top Go down

Post  NotYetRated Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 1:16

firewok0 wrote:

Well, I think Towny War would be fun, but be destructive to the server. It wouldn't be very good for Star's videos and stuff like that. And there is the possibility that one member could exploit the system somehow, or turn into a dictator, or stuff like that, which would make it less fun.

So, in conclusion, I am in abstention, not choosing either way, but letting you guys decide.

Yep, not very helpful.

Towny war doesn't allow for any of these things, don't worry. What is to be gained is a lot of money and gloating ability. What is lost in the war, is regened by the server, similar to the "war" plugin. Does not mean weird things wont happen, but they shouldn't.

NotYetRated
Admin

https://legendsmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Normal Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 7:25

As the spokesman of my imaginary dwarven nation, why go to war?
The resources are plentiful, there is more place to claim, and nobody mysteriously killed our uncle.

I have read thru a lot of mods - for example in Demigods, the Titans level up by killing Gods, and vice versa. A good cause for trouble.

But now I just sit in a crack at the bottom of the sea, as usual I found a junction of two underground chasms, ores sticking out from the wall - this is the equivalent of a flowery clearing for a dwarf...

Make ore not war! Very Happy

Normal

http://www.xfire.com/profile/normal72/

Back to top Go down

Post  firewok0 Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 10:24

NotYetRated wrote:
firewok0 wrote:

Yep, not very helpful.

Towny war doesn't allow for any of these things, don't worry. What is to be gained is a lot of money and gloating ability. What is lost in the war, is regened by the server, similar to the "war" plugin. Does not mean weird things wont happen, but they shouldn't.

Ahh... well then I'm for it. And Urza, I shall dedicate to defending Dominaria. Unless something comes up of course. But for right now, YES.

firewok0

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcarnus Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 10:57

Towny war would definitely be an interesting and exciting thing for all of us. It might actually be good for the videos, adding a sense of danger and strategy for people who want that. Of course, things like griefing will be at a very high rate, but that's the advantage of war, or disadvantage depending on how you view it. So, I vote in favor of war. Also, if we had a sort of "slave" plugin or something it would be cool, Laughing.
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Post  Normal Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 13:12

StarPaladinAlc wrote:Also, if we had a sort of "slave" plugin or something it would be cool, Laughing.

Argh! Very Happy

Normal

http://www.xfire.com/profile/normal72/

Back to top Go down

Post  Urza Sat 5 Nov 2011 - 17:09

NotYetRated wrote:
firewok0 wrote:

Yep, not very helpful.

aww i wanted people to make that decision thinking we were risking the whole town Y_Y
Urza
Urza

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum