Legends - Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonders of LegendsMC

2 posters

Go down

Wonders of LegendsMC Empty Wonders of LegendsMC

Post  Alcarnus Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 16:00

Ever get bored and don't know what to do? Ever wander around aimlessly for no apparent reason? Well, now you have something to keep you occupied! Very Happy Build some epic structures or building or ANYTHING EPIC! Whether it's the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, or the Porcelain Tower, it's YOUR choice! If you really want to get creative, build you very own designs! Rewards will be distributed, and this will last indefinitely or until we have no ideas left. Just get with me, StarPaladinAlc, in-game or in the forums. Communication in the forums would be much more convenient, so please use it if possible Smile. Also, if NotYetRated approves, you might get money from him. These wonders will be on video as soon as will we have five or so. Get creative people! Very Happy
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Wonders of LegendsMC Empty Re: Wonders of LegendsMC

Post  NotYetRated Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 16:40

StarPaladinAlc wrote:Ever get bored and don't know what to do? Ever wander around aimlessly for no apparent reason? Well, now you have something to keep you occupied! Very Happy Build some epic structures or building or ANYTHING EPIC! Whether it's the Statue of Liberty, the Eiffel Tower, or the Porcelain Tower, it's YOUR choice! If you really want to get creative, build you very own designs! Rewards will be distributed, and this will last indefinitely or until we have no ideas left. Just get with me, StarPaladinAlc, in-game or in the forums. Communication in the forums would be much more convenient, so please use it if possible Smile. Also, if NotYetRated approves, you might get money from him. These wonders will be on video as soon as will we have five or so. Get creative people! Very Happy

ANY wonders which I deem worthy, WILL be rewarded so long as they fit with the general theme of the server, and do not look totally out of place.

Also, we are running weekly events, and build events are planned so keep that in mind. Smile

NotYetRated
Admin

https://legendsmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcarnus Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 16:55

Oh, I see. Also, what do you mean by theme? We have a server theme?
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Post  NotYetRated Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 17:16

StarPaladinAlc wrote:Oh, I see. Also, what do you mean by theme? We have a server theme?

Haha kind of! What I mean by this is nothing outlandish and odd looking. This includes a number of things, which is all based on my discretion Smile. Things include:

1x1 towners
2x2 towers
1x1 holes
ANYTHING 1x1, 1x2, 2x2 ETC ETC that is NOT an actual purposeful structure.
Paths/Railways through the sky.
Any type of offensive material.
Buildings which look out of place.

We are semi-medieval. Most towns will be surrounded by a wall eventually. Castles are the basis of our big cities for the most part. There will be more PvP oriented "sieges" available in the near future. All of this lends our server to be medieval in type. I don't really want to see a giant statue of Cartman on the server as a cities permanent structure. Something like this can be reserved for the build events and stored in a special area of the map tailored to such out of place things. Smile

NotYetRated
Admin

https://legendsmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcarnus Mon 14 Nov 2011 - 17:59

NotYetRated wrote:
StarPaladinAlc wrote:Oh, I see. Also, what do you mean by theme? We have a server theme?

Haha kind of! What I mean by this is nothing outlandish and odd looking. This includes a number of things, which is all based on my discretion Smile. Things include:

1x1 towners
2x2 towers
1x1 holes
ANYTHING 1x1, 1x2, 2x2 ETC ETC that is NOT an actual purposeful structure.
Paths/Railways through the sky.
Any type of offensive material.
Buildings which look out of place.

We are semi-medieval. Most towns will be surrounded by a wall eventually. Castles are the basis of our big cities for the most part. There will be more PvP oriented "sieges" available in the near future. All of this lends our server to be medieval in type. I don't really want to see a giant statue of Cartman on the server as a cities permanent structure. Something like this can be reserved for the build events and stored in a special area of the map tailored to such out of place things. Smile
OH! LOL! Well, ofcourse those aren't wonders lol!
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcarnus Thu 15 Dec 2011 - 17:00

So, any wonders out there yet? Or in the making?
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum