Legends - Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Living in Alcarii

2 posters

Go down

Living in Alcarii Empty Living in Alcarii

Post  Alcarnus Fri 2 Dec 2011 - 0:21

Ok, here's what up. We are a city of raiders and so on. However, we promote economic stability! We offer various jobs and contracts and such. This hasn't been here because you jokers never read the forums. You are only here because I gave you diamonds, you cheap cheap buffoon. Laughing Anyways, a strong Alcarian isn't just strong, he/she is RICH too. I am trying to build a MASSIVE empire that WILL span a vast amount of land. Here are some tips on surviving the taxes and THRIVING! MINE! Miners who get ores like, iron, diamonds, coal, gold, etc., are paid for handsomely. You will sell the items to me or the city merchants, and they will be told what to do with it. So, mining is a very profitable career choice Smile . Next up, is farmers/hunters. WE NEED FOOD! With the increasing population comes a larger demand for food. Alcarians are encouraged and expected to provide their own food via underground farms and hunts and so on. But public food distribution is gratefully accepted. Engineers/Builders are also another big deal. Build us some epic creations or redstone devices and you will be paid accordingly. Last but definitely not least, are our soldier/raider class. ALL Alcarians must know how to fight or at least defend and retreat to reinforcements. So far, ALOT of our supplies and goods have come from outside sources, in other words, we raided them. And we are quite good at it. So yea, serve Alcarii and you WILL be rewarded. Just follow these simple guidelines and voila. You are a successful and rich person.
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Living in Alcarii Empty Re: Living in Alcarii

Post  arbo Fri 2 Mar 2012 - 20:32

If ever you wish to return to your mortal duties, just let me know.
arbo
arbo

Back to top Go down