Legends - Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tell your Tale

2 posters

Go down

Tell your Tale Empty Tell your Tale

Post  fraek101 Thu 15 Dec 2011 - 2:17

I am JJ.

Known as "fraek101", before I became a moderator.(fraek1011)

The History of "fraek1011"

I started playing minecraft as a "clueless" gamer. I don't know what minecraft is, what my objectives are, and why I'm playing it. all I know is I wanna play it not in singleplayer.

Here's my epic history, well, let's just say I made it a bit awesome and creative, you can do the same too! Be creative!

I came from the realm of "Philippines", and I am a vigilant mercenary. But my plan wasn't to kill people, but to be paid to kill people. It never really happened for I am not strong enough on the realm of "LegendsMC". I can't climb the high walls, can't run fast enough, and specially, doesn't have the equipments suitable for battle. Then I met two great kings, King 3nc0il who ruled Skandia, and King Jawah who ruled Alterlocus. They both persuade me in joining their town, but my decision was to go with King 3nc0il. He gave me a plot to plan my house on, but I am not a carpenter. So I decided to be a multitasking mercenary. I mined for my own stones, iron, and other ores, chopped for my own wood, and Smith my own armor.
After all my hard work, I forgot my real class. I forgot that I was a mercenary and began enjoying the life of a peasant. At first, my house wasn't made perfectly good, but later on, I managed to master the art of carpentry and architecture. I wasn't a great smith too, for I made tons of blunt blades, but time passed and I mastered the art of making a great sword, the Diamond Sword. My armors fall apart in battle, but I manage to pull myself up with the use of my sword for I am really not good with heavy equipments.
After all my hard work, my king decided to leave his town Skandia, and the realm of LegendsMC, for a while. I was the only one who's always in great shape inside the town. Others would just sleep and roam around the town, but I dare not lose my focus, for I was marked as "The Knight". I protected the town while King 3nc0il wasn't home. I began to lose hope, but then I met another wise king, Bailey(now known as The Warlord). I left my old king for the fact that I left the only king I served well. I served his town, Northrend. He ruled with might and power, great walls of pure defense.
With my measurable skills on money, I decided to just buy a house at the town of Northrend. I met his younger brother, John(now known as LordPoohBear), who was still young for combat, but is eager to fight the war. He holds a sharp Iron sword, very light, but with John's fast movement, he easily defeats his foes. In my stay at Northrend, I began having comrades and friends as well. I met a brave knight, FEH39, a fellow king, Penben55(now penben50), a young, noisy girl KatzieCutzie, and a cheerful lady, slttetz1. We may not be living in the same town that moment, but as King Bailey saw the potential of our friendship, he decided to ask them to live at Northrend. A fine group of Knights and warriors we were. One day, a traveler from an unknown realm entered LegendsMC. His name was MarkMadrid, a young merchant. Good with money, and great with items. He then began living among us at Northrend where he didn't made a shop, but a home.
One night, I was awakened by a nightmare. A terrible slaughter is going to happen. I encountered 20 sleepless nights because of that horrible nightmare. I began forging light armors but durable. Weapons of Iron and Diamond. Watching day and night outside the wilderness.
Alas! The day had come! I was prepared, but not enough to defeat an evil wizard. I never knew such power until I met him, along side with his comrade RedAssassin577. We fought bravely, but we lost a lot. We hid under King Bailey's castle. But the fort didn't hold long enough. The evil druid/dark lord, was Wilderman. A wise ruler he was once. The great war of Northrend didn't end as we all would expect, for we had a lot of defensive strategies, armors, equipments, and medical supplies. Most of us are trained for battle and for medication purposes. As the Dark Lord entered the castle, the clouds turned black, snow didn't fall, but a warm storm it was. Blood scattered all over the town, but none died, just seriously injured. We tended our scars, but the scar in our hearts remained until now. We decided to leave Northrend and be on our own until we recover from the great war. King Bailey's castle was destroyed, and his treasure room was exposed. His riches were taken by random travelers from different realms and places. We decided to trace down the root cause of the change of Wilderman, but we found nothing. We may have not found the cause of Wilderman's change, but we found a traitor's plot. He told us he didn't place explosives on his own home. We demanded the truth, The Lord of the realm LegendsMC, Lord NotYetRated, then responded to our call. We found out the truth, MarkMadrid placed the explosives. We hunted him down because of his treachery, but we couldn't find him. Time passed and King Bailey found a new place for a new town, and a new beginning. He then named it Winter Horn. We then received a letter from the King, and decided to follow him until the very end. We started building the walls for we wanted a safe journey. The wall was thick, tall, and steady. We mined for the stones we needed, forged it to be stronger, and built it for the best. While we were making the wall, we talked about what happened before. As I saw the sad faces on everyone, I managed to turn their frown upside down. We laughed, smiled, and feasted for we found a new life. A new journey began to all of us. But all things have to end.

That's my history. Hope I can add more, but it's too damn long XD
fraek101
fraek101

http://accousticwriter.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Tell your Tale Empty Re: Tell your Tale

Post  Alcarnus Thu 15 Dec 2011 - 16:58

So, are we all to post our tales here? Mine is rather long and all. It's a tale full of pain, torture, hardship, betrayal, but eventually.....domination. Twisted Evil
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Post  fraek101 Thu 15 Dec 2011 - 22:38

yes, just tell your tale Smile it's awesome to know others' lives here in the realm of LegendsMC... lol realm XD
fraek101
fraek101

http://accousticwriter.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum