Legends - Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, it's been nice- Firewok0

4 posters

Go down

Well, it's been nice- Firewok0 Empty Well, it's been nice- Firewok0

Post  firewok0 Tue 3 Jan 2012 - 23:29

It's been nice here at Dominaria and Wolfton. But I sorta need to switch my focus more on study lol. In other words, I need to become a more "hardcore asian". Rolling Eyes (Oh, and yes I'm asian...) So you'll see less of me from now on... but I'll stop in every week, help out as much as I can... well I won't waste your time. Happy 2012. Smile

firewok0

Back to top Go down

Well, it's been nice- Firewok0 Empty Re: Well, it's been nice- Firewok0

Post  Alcarnus Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 3:36

Don't leave. Stay. We will have wars. Soon. We love you. No homo. Except the gay people. They are homo. It's been an honor bubbidy-doo; we will miss you and your towers. I sometimes reminisce on the times I've killed you...Ah, good times, but then again, I killed everyone. rabbit Hope you come back sometime, and become a softcore Asian like you used to be, lol.
I searched LegendsMC on my iPad and got this: http://xehwx.forumotion.com/t678-nice-to-me-yall-mutha-fukkers-and-hoes

Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Post  arbo Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 17:36

Thank you Fire you were the best Assistant through Dominaria. Hope to stay in touch with you! Studying is more important though, what are you majoring in?
arbo
arbo

Back to top Go down

Post  firewok0 Wed 4 Jan 2012 - 21:39

arbo wrote:Thank you Fire you were the best Assistant through Dominaria. Hope to stay in touch with you! Studying is more important though, what are you majoring in?

Thank you. However Arbo, I'm only in 9th grade. Shocked Shocked Just took some AP classes here and there, and our school has an awesome programming class... Probably took you by surprise, eh? Shocked

firewok0

Back to top Go down

Post  arbo Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 18:02

Absolutely, your one of the smartest citizens ive had, wish you would set out on your own as a Wolfton assistant and come up with your own projects, would love to see what you do Razz
arbo
arbo

Back to top Go down

Post  NotYetRated Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 18:10

firewok0 wrote:
arbo wrote:Thank you Fire you were the best Assistant through Dominaria. Hope to stay in touch with you! Studying is more important though, what are you majoring in?

Thank you. However Arbo, I'm only in 9th grade. Shocked Shocked Just took some AP classes here and there, and our school has an awesome programming class... Probably took you by surprise, eh? Shocked

9th grade? haha damn you Asians! I pegged you for freshman in college or something Smile

NotYetRated
Admin

https://legendsmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  firewok0 Thu 5 Jan 2012 - 18:56

NotYetRated wrote:
firewok0 wrote:

9th grade? haha damn you Asians! I pegged you for freshman in college or something Smile

Haha thank you both. Makes leaving a lot easier. Very Happy

firewok0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum