Legends - Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Empire That Was

2 posters

Go down

The Empire That Was Empty The Empire That Was

Post  Alcarnus Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 17:47

I believe Alcarii is completely disbanded. The legacy of this evil warrior race will be in the library. Hopefully, it's influence will spread far and wide! One day, this once glorious empire will rise and live up to its name once more. The spirit of Alcarii lives on in those faithful legionnaires that once made this nation great. Long live Alcarii! May she rise once more and vanquish all opposition when the time comes.

OOC: I don't have the time or luxury to run an effective empire anymore. I'm leaving the throne until we have stuff laid out for us and can relax.
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

The Empire That Was Empty Re: The Empire That Was

Post  firewok0 Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 20:05

Alcarnus wrote:I believe Alcarii is completely disbanded. The legacy of this evil warrior race will be in the library. Hopefully, it's influence will spread far and wide! One day, this once glorious empire will rise and live up to its name once more. The spirit of Alcarii lives on in those faithful legionnaires that once made this nation great. Long live Alcarii! May she rise once more and vanquish all opposition when the time comes.

OOC: I don't have the time or luxury to run an effective empire anymore. I'm leaving the throne until we have stuff laid out for us and can relax.

Aw... I was looking forward to Towny War with you guys.... well cheers.

firewok0

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcarnus Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 22:21

Heh, if all of us were back....
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Post  firewok0 Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 22:25

Alcarnus wrote:Heh, if all of us were back....

Ah well. What's going to be of the grand city? Is it just going to be maintained, but not used?

firewok0

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcarnus Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 22:27

firewok0 wrote:

Ah well. What's going to be of the grand city? Is it just going to be maintained, but not used?
It'll probably be left there in ruins. Forever a shadow of its former glory... Crying or Very sad
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Post  firewok0 Tue 17 Jan 2012 - 22:29

Alcarnus wrote:
firewok0 wrote:

It'll probably be left there in ruins. Forever a shadow of its former glory... Crying or Very sad

Hahaha Joe, you have a way with words. So no hermit's going to take up residence and maintain it? Aw...

firewok0

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum