Legends - Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Demoted from assistant, why?

3 posters

Go down

Demoted from assistant, why?  Empty Demoted from assistant, why?

Post  Neotician Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 7:51

Heya, logged on today to remov some temp fences i'd made on the side of my plot to keep cows for todays little project, not only had the cows been slain but i wasn't able to remove the fences since i am no longer assistant.

I'd just like to know why that is? Smile
Neotician
Neotician

Back to top Go down

Demoted from assistant, why?  Empty Re: Demoted from assistant, why?

Post  NotYetRated Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 15:50

Neotician wrote:Heya, logged on today to remov some temp fences i'd made on the side of my plot to keep cows for todays little project, not only had the cows been slain but i wasn't able to remove the fences since i am no longer assistant.

I'd just like to know why that is? Smile

You would have to talk with Arbo on that one.

I believe it has to do with Wolfton Mayors cannot engage in town pvp due to the vast resources available to Wolfton and its mayors. Wolfton is the one peaceful city on the server, and cannot bring war upon itself.

NotYetRated
Admin

https://legendsmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neotician Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 15:54

I can't really see what demoting me will do, me being an assistant or not, i'm still a member of wolfton if i pvp
Neotician
Neotician

Back to top Go down

Post  NotYetRated Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 15:58

Neotician wrote:I can't really see what demoting me will do, me being an assistant or not, i'm still a member of wolfton if i pvp

Again, Arbo runs Wolfton so he will be the one to talk to when he is on, but not being assistant drops you from access to Wolfton's vaults. Also, members of Wolfton are free to PvP, but assistants cannot due to their representation of a "neutral" town. Access to Wolfton's vaults gives you essentialls endless funds from which to fund your pvp/town nuking. Which is hardly fair to standard server members.

NotYetRated
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Neotician Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 17:36

in my defense, i did not know about said vaults :p, plus i didn't really initiate any attack, i was simply a friendly mod teaching another player tnt cannon basics :>
Neotician
Neotician

Back to top Go down

Post  NotYetRated Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 17:42

Neotician wrote:in my defense, i did not know about said vaults :p, plus i didn't really initiate any attack, i was simply a friendly mod teaching another player tnt cannon basics :>

Again I want to leave this to Arbo to handle, as Wolfton is his to manage. But, hawkeye chat would say otherwise about simply offering "advice".

I was also PM'd screenshots by 2 people showing block placements/tnt placements by you.

NotYetRated
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcarnus Thu 26 Jan 2012 - 19:07

I am setting up a massive army division for Wolfton. All military related items will go straight there. A sort of Are 51 if you will.
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum