Legends - Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help please!

3 posters

Go down

Help please! Empty Help please!

Post  Zach Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 19:57

Im making a server, (not sure if this goes somewhere else) and i have it all set up. I can connect, but no one else can. If anyone knows anything about making servers i would appreciate some troubleshooting with me, and afterwards some plug-in help too. Thanks.

Zach

Back to top Go down

Help please! Empty Re: Help please!

Post  Neotician Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 20:13

Not sure if this is the right forum for this.. But since simply refusing to help seems childish, i will..

Make sure your router has port 25565 forwarded, otherwise no one can see your server, also make sure your java is up to date.

If neither of these work the port may be blocked by your ISP, in which case i guess you're out of luck.

Not sure if i missed something
Neotician
Neotician

Back to top Go down

Post  NotYetRated Wed 15 Feb 2012 - 20:20

Neotician wrote:Not sure if this is the right forum for this.. But since simply refusing to help seems childish, i will..

Make sure your router has port 25565 forwarded, otherwise no one can see your server, also make sure your java is up to date.

If neither of these work the port may be blocked by your ISP, in which case i guess you're out of luck.

Not sure if i missed something

Also make sure firewall is open on PC and router.

NotYetRated
Admin

https://legendsmc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum