Legends - Minecraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Server Videos

2 posters

Go down

Server Videos Empty Server Videos

Post  Alcarnus Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 15:48

In order to get more recognition and such, we need a more active youtube channel. We are already doing pretty good with that I'd say, but anyways, I need like an assistant/partner for this job. I've been working on a couple of videos already, but I was recommended a program that I didn't know anything about. So, now I have errors all over them. Trying to fix em but.... Yea, so I need someone to help me. We could do a joint effort like the yogscast, or a split job where you take the playthroughs and I take the "reporter" job, run around spying on cities' progress and such. I'm thinking we upload videos every week, at least one but two is better than one. Maybe one on Wednesday and another on Saturday. Obviously you will have to be on the day before the upload and the day of the upload and all. And yes, you will need a moderately good computer for the job. A 360p video is fine, as long as it's really good, but a 1080p is much preferred. If you want to sign up, do so in the comments below. I take comments, tips, suggestions, and anything else you have in mind. Oh and the rewards are pretty good for good videos too, monetarily. Great videos can get paid up to 100k+, the more views, the more money.

Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Server Videos Empty Re: Server Videos

Post  arbo Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 17:14

Didnt i make a section in the forum for this?
arbo
arbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Alcarnus Wed 30 Nov 2011 - 17:24

Probably, lol. I put this up because people were asking me if they could help. Some have made videos on how to make a diamond armor or something..... Yea I want the volunteers to come here and so I can do a sort of head count or something.
Alcarnus
Alcarnus

Back to top Go down

Post  arbo Thu 1 Dec 2011 - 16:42

Well in an attempt to keep the number of duplicate postings down here is the core link in the make money section, as no one seems to know this section exist lets make a main movies section

https://legendsmc.forumotion.com/t348-actors-camera-men-and-directors
arbo
arbo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down